Dunk Tank Business Opportunity: Potential Revenue
Imagine providing a fun and exciting dunk tank for parties in your area while generating revenue from your home based business! The initial start up costs are minimal and we even send you referrals. Easily make $500 or more per weekend day 6 months out of the year. Work a little and earn a lot!
- Return on Investment is approximately 275% and this is a conservative number. (1 year of rents $5200 divided by cost of dunk tank $1895)
- Easy to resell. We sell used dunk tanks to home owners, little leagues, fundraisers, corporations and many others.
- Referrals. We will optimize our high traffic website so that your rental territory will be found through us. We will send you rental jobs. Our fee is 20% of the referral rental amount. We do not charge you for travel fees or other miscellaneous items like over night fees you may charge.
- We also have a revenue share program where you pay nothing for up to 10 dunk tanks, we own the dunk tank, you operate the dunk tank and the revenues are split 50/50. Some restrictions may apply. This is only for qualified customers.
Answers to FAQ's:
- Length of time per rental ranges from 1 hour to 7 hours.
- Average rental time 3 hours
- Average rental rate per event is $200 to $250. This depends on your local competition.
- Acceptable mileage fee is typically $1 per mile for one round trip. This more than covers fuel and wear on your vehicle. It puts extra money in your pocket.
- 0 Employees required. Only a driver is required for delivery, setup and breakdown. Staffing at a party is not necessary.
- Cash is usually the customers preferred payment type.
- Setup and breakdown takes 10 minutes each.
- Each panel (6 total) is light. This allows easy setup for all different body sizes.
- 6 dunk tanks can fit upright in a full size truck bed.
- Very reliable. We use our portable dunk tanks year after year with little to no maintenance costs.
- Easy to store. Unlike the large tow behind a truck dunk tanks, our dunk tanks breakdown to a foot print of approximately 1' by 4' and stand 4' tall. Perfect for working out of your garage.
- Our dunk tanks cost 1/2 of what the tow behind dunk tanks cost.
- Easy to insure.
- We can help you with rental contracts, rules and waiver forms.
- Unlike inflatable bounce houses, there is much less competition in dunk tank rentals.